Monday, January 3, 2011

"Nate"

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:

2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups
8 2-Pood Kettlebell swings

"Nate" came up last week, and for me I really enjoy it. Its one of those WOD's where you don't hit muscle fatigue, its more for me of just staying in the rhythm. But while doing the WOD, I remembered the first time I did it. It was a Shane's house with Shane Gibson and Webster Smith. I remember us talking about the WOD for 30 mins, and for me it was the first time to ever do MU in a WOD.

To recap that first "NATE" go to http://gibsongaragegym.blogspot.com/2009/10/had-vic-zachary-and-webster-smith-over.html

So the number and person to strive for was Kristan Clever 18 rounds + 4 HSPU (2 pood KB), and Austin Malleolo 18 rounds + 1 HSPU. And I ended up right in the middle 18 rounds +2 HSPU. the crazy thing is that Kristan did better then the boys with the boys weight, and that is why she is a Bad A@@!!!!

Thanks to Charlie, Tanner, Kris, Kirk, and Joe. Also it was Joe's first WOD with us and all his muscle ups where streaked, no kip. Great Job Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment