Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan 14th







Damn, what a week, there have been some tough WOD's on Cf.com. I actually talked about going and running 12 miles today, Nope that's not happening. Going to take a full day off. I'll make up the 12 on Sunday. The Marathon is only 2 weeks away, its going to be fun.

So Wednesday myself and Charlie went up to Austin, we got some great Olympic Lifting Coaching from Ursula, and we stopped in at CrossFit Austin and did:

15 min Amrap
250 M row
25 Push ups

Miguel G7, Charlie and myself, also some great support from Wes.
The WOD was a lot tougher then I thought, and today 2 days later my chest is sower as hell.

Yesterday's WOD
20 GHD Sit ups
5 Push Jerks
5 Rounds

Rob Orlando did 230lbs on his Jerks and his time was 9:07. That is sick, I did 215lbs and it took my 13:46. Charlie did 225 at a time of 13:57.
So the rest of today is just catching up on the business side of things, then back to WODing tomorrow can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment