Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 8th

Yesterdays WOD was a doozie, one of those ones that your not sure what your really get into.

10 Wall Climbs
10 T2B
20 Box Jumps
5 Rds For Time

Wall Climb= you start with your belly on the ground feet against the wall, you climb your feet up the wall until your belly touches the wall then back to belly on the ground.

Ha sounded like fun, until I got to round 2 and my shoulders where on fire. The good thing about that was, it made 20 box jump seems pretty easy. My time was 16:56 not great but I got the hang of the wall climbs.

After the great WOD, I went and ran my 6 miles, got to get those miles in before the marathon. So every one thinks I need to run at least a 20 miler before the race. I disagree, I think next week I'll get a 9 miler and a 12 miler. I would like to get a 15 in there before but we will see. I will say I'm glad CF.com has been programing some longer WOD's.

Today is a chill day, some weighted pull ups, and some skill work. Then off to fun day Sunday (Sunday Drinks).

No comments:

Post a Comment