Friday, January 7, 2011

Jan 7th WOD

"Rankel"

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
225 pound Deadlift, 6 reps
7 Burpee pull-ups
10 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood
Run 200 meters

Tough WOD today, after a couple days of not feeling to good. So I have been popping Omega 3, eating oranges, all types of pre sick pills. What can you do, I figured a good WOD might help me get over it. Some times that works for me and others, it just puts me completely under.

So here we are about 3 hrs later and I'm feeling good. Except for a little back pain, but I'm not about to jump into that.

My rounds for today, I got 7 full rounds and got to 3 KB swings, but I have to give my hat off to Charlie G, he got 7 rounds and 4 deadlifts, his KB was 80 lbs, and his pull up bar was about a foot higher then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment