Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fittest Games Austin TX


225 Bear Complex

This past weekend I competed in the Fittest Games in Austin. It was put on by CrossFit Central. They did an amazing job running an Elite Male/Female, Elite Men 40+, Intermediate Men/Women, Intermediate Men/Women 40+, and Team.
There was structure and control through all the WOD's. It was a great event.
For some video coverage SICFIT.

As for me, I ended up 4th. Not bad, its actually where I wanted to be. Coming off the Marathon, I was not sure if it would hurt me for the comp. I feel like it did not have a big impact on the comp. Of course I would of rather been working out and lifting, then resting for and after the Marathon. Now I feel better about where I'm at. For y'all that don't know I did not finish very well at ACO (All City's Open Comp). I hurt my back a little, and was not able to truly place myself in the Texas Competition field. For the scores of the Fittest Games Click Here.
Now all that is in the Past, so I can focus on the present to do what I can to better myself.

In other news I have my first endorsement, 2POOD. I was able to meet Baker (one of the owners) this past weekend, they are a stand up group. I look forward to work with them.

Toe to Bar


Running back first WOD, crazy hair

Snacth's 135

This afternoon the WOD is Eva, Nasty! Can't Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment