Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 1

U.S. Army Sergeant Jason "Mick" McCluskey, 26, of McAlester, Oklahoma, assigned to the 27th Engineer Battalion, 20th Engineer Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps, based out of Fort Bragg, North Carolina, was killed on November 4, 2010, when insurgents attacked his unit with small arms fire in Zarghun Shahr, Mohammad Agha district, Afghanistan. He is survived by his son Landen, and his mother Delores Olivares

"McCluskey"

Three rounds of:
9 Muscle-ups
15 Burpee pull-ups
21 Pull-ups
Run 800 meters
with a 20lb vest

We where able to have a good coaches WOD today, It was Katie, Shelby, Andrew, Neal Cf Katy, Gabe, Kirk, and myself.







This was Neal's max Muscle Ups in a WOD, and he killed it. Great Job Bro




So last year going to the Games I did a WOD with Charlie. The WOD had MU with a weighted vest, and I could not even do one. Then of course my nasty performance In WOD 1 at the Games. So when I completed all my MU with a 20lb vest I was pumped. It was a great WOD for me to build my confidence.

Today we are heading to Yoga One for some Yoga. I'm going to get me butt kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment