Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oly Training with a little fun!?!?!?!

Started off today at LuLuLemon Highland Village, for Our Red White Black and Blue.... Event. The event great and every one had a good time. I need to thank Andrew Mitchell, Katie, my Dad, the LuLu Girls, and everyone else that helped with the event. Congrats to Lori and John for winning 1st.


So afterwards, I met Charlie G. for our Saturday date in the Oly room, the Workout was off of www.­olyathlete.­com, and it was a tough one. But we got some good pic's.

Some Max Snatch, then 5X1 with 40sec rest between each rep






Then 2 Power Cleans + 2 Clean Pull Unders X 3


Poor Charlie J (aka Rock star) just was not having a great lifting Day :(
Maybe its the shirt.


Snatch Grip DeadLift 3X3

And here we go me having a little fun



And some lovely Front Squats



I tried to hang with Charlie on the 315, I made the first 2, second set I made the 1st one then dropped the 2nd, 3 set I went down to 305 and made both. ROUGH!!!!!!

That's a good day, getting my rest for the Big Game tomorrow. LETs Go Texans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment