Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Road's to The CF Games

So I'm bad on my blog, I don't keep it up to date. I know, I get on my coaches for them to and I don't. I'm working on it. So for my road to the Games I am doing a little video blog and everyday going to try to post it on here.
First of all I have to say a few thank you's. To my mom and dad, yall are the best and I love yall. To Katie for always being there for me and supporting me, I love you. To all the coaches at Bayou City CrossFit. All those that came to support me and for all of yall supporting me back home. Thank you.

Vic's Road to The CF Games 2010 from Vic Zachary on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! David and I are sitting here watching this wishing we were there. Thanks for keeping us posted! Miss y'all and GOOD LUCK!

    KICK A!

    ReplyDelete